ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:22:25 -0400
Guys, I know this is a bit off topic, but I desperetly need a program that
will allow me to rip CD's directly into Real Audio.  I could use SoundForge,
but the problem with that is that you can only extract one file at a given
time, and also that you can't retrieve CD DB info, thus meaning, you can't
have a proper ID3 tag attached to your music collection.

Any help is appreciated.  Again, sorry, for the off topic message, but I do
need to figure something out.

Thanks.

Chris.