ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:34:57 -0700
I don't know if Sandy has posted a follow up message or not but we heard
from Gretchen this evening.  They are allowed one call in the first 48
hours.  She is then not allowed to communicate with anybody outside the
rehab center for 30 days.  Then we are allowed to schedule visits to come
and see her.  After about 60 days, she thinks, then she can get passes for
weekends to come home.  One of the people answering the phones, a former
addict himself, however, said that it is after 90 days they can get passes
to spend weekends with their families.  Gretchen was crying and saying how
difficult it was but I told her twice, You can do this thing, Gretchen.  She
said, But it is so hard without my kids.  I said, but it is much better than
prison.  She agreed.  She talked with Sandy and her little boys but Gretchen
is one home sick little girl right now.  I told her I had people all over
the planet praying for her, too, and she was genuinely thankful.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com