ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Chris L. Gilland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:42:00 -0500
I seriously, over the next two days, especially this Wednesday, could use
some prayer.  Firstly, about tomorrow...

I have to go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned.  now, I'm not worried
in the least specificly about that, or it hurting or anything, it's just
that, and i'm not wanting to get real graffic here, but I do not like the
idea of having to lye back on a chair with someone practicly over the top of
me...  That to me, is a very very Vulnerable position for me to be in...
Literally, it freaks me out...  Secondly, i have a situation where i'm going
to be this Wednesday going to a neurologist.  I literally am scared sick of
that, as the last time i saw one of these as a kid, man?  All that they were
concerned about was needle this, needle that...  Blood this, blood that...
They didn't even care to hear my fears, or concerns...  They just had at me
like a styrafoam airhead.  So, needless to say, you all by now know, as I've
said many times:  I do not nor ever will like the idea of being stuck with
something in the least.  my tollerence of pain is far far less than an
average adult.  I mean, usually, I go beyond freaked out.  lastly, I do have
another prayer request, but, for now, I'd rather wish to leave it as
nonspoken, but just pray specificly, that God would A:  keep nagging me
until I make the right Godly decition that I am now fighting to make, and B:
That God will give me the strenth it's gonna take to make the decision.

Thanks.

Chris.