ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:54:47 -0500
I will be praying for you and Grechin.  It is so hard isn't it, to watch
someone we love cuaght in something and they do not or want even try and get
help.  I feel especially bad for the children who are cuaght in the middle.
My sister Amy is the same,  it is so sad, I pray that one day they both will
see what they are doing.  I would hope it wouldn't take jail, but sometimes
we have to hit bottom before we will look up.
I am glad you have the  grandchildren, and can show them what real love is.
Rhonda