ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:13:10 -0600
Sandy,

Thank you very much for the update on Larry.

Please let Larry know I'm praying for him. We both want him to recover
safely and be in excellent health and in good spirits as well.

I'm praying for Virgie, too.

I got Pam on my hands, so better go wash them. lol.

Everyone come for lunch. lol.

Chicken and Dumplings. Got to go get it in the oven. lol.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson who is Praising God