ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:34:09 -0700
Hey not to take away from your prayer request but do you still like
madowlarks?  I saw that on one of your articles I think.

How is Larry? Hey speaking of questions about prayer reports, how is that
one guy who had the son who I think wanted to kill himself?  I think his
name was George if I'm not mistaken?  I remember you had asked us to pray
for him and that he was supposed to come to one of your Friday night
meetings.

Lelia