ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:01:48 -0700
I thought that subject might get your attention.  First, before I explain
what I am talking about, my friend, George in Oklahoma?  You know, the guy
who found my website, called, and we have now conducted 11 prayer sessions
together in less than two months?  Well, he calls me often, or emails, to
ask for prayer for friends and family and Humming Bird is one of them.  He
often asks for me to pass on his requests or his praise reports to echurch.
He also has thanked me several times for spreading the word to you guys so
he does appreciate it a great deal.  One of George's relatives got saved the
other day and he called to tell me.  Tonight, he called and was all excited.
Today, George got healed in a very wounded place in his life when he was 16
years young.  His brother had died the night before on a motorcycle George
had just given his brother that night.  George carried that guilt around for
years until the Lord healed that woundedness a few weeks ago.  Today, the
Lord healed him and showed him exactly the root cause of this heaviness and
guilt he has been carrying around since he was a teenager.  Anyhow, the
other day, George called and asked me to pray for a lady by the name of
Rhonda Humming Bird.  George knows several Indians because he lives near a
reservation in Oklahoma.  I think George's wife is Indian, too.  I'll have
to ask him about that eventually.  Anyhow, this woman has rarely left her
home for two years except for very brief periods of time.  Her clinical
depression, in other words, has developed into agoraphobia.  Agoraphobia is
another word for fear, once you find out what is really causing it, that is.
So, would you all pray for Rhonda Humming Bird.  She wants to call me but
hasn't worked up the courage yet.  I have received two testimonies from
people this week who were healed in very broken areas of their lives and I
prayed with someone today who was amazingly healed in an amazingly short
period of time.  Man, is it fun to watch people get healed.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com