ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:16:08 -0700
Hi Phil, I want to tell you that when you left I knew I would miss your
articles and I did so I'm glad your back and also I agree with what your
saying and thank you for that because yesterday when I was sitting here
thinking with not much to do I sudenly thought of my past marriage as I said
I think before.  Well, I knew it for what it was and immediately stood up
and did something to get my mind off and prayed.  I knew it for the lie it
was but I need to tell you that if I had not read some of your articles on
spiritual battles and stuff I would not have known and would probably have
sunk deeper into despair.

Lelia