ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:06:53 -0600
The problem, when you have a drug abuse or alcohol situation going on is
that it is unsafe to be around these people.
I am watching it with my alcoholic brother right now.
His girlfriend is almost totally blind and she lives in the city.
To spend time with him, he either has to come to her place or she has to go
to his.
I think she is not riding with him now but can't be sure.
Of course, the situation doesn't have to be that severe for it to be unsafe.
You could be totally sighted and capable and still, someone operating on
drugs and/or alcohol or even with an uncontrolled temper could be a danger.

Matt