ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:39:18 -0500
Thanks, Matt.  I agree with you.  Because if the other person does not do
it early on, then it may reach the point where there will be no escape, due
to circumstances beyond her control.  I have known a case where every event
that could bring even the slightest hope of recovery and change, always
disappointed her and threw her at times down deeper into despair.  This
went on year after year, believing she was walking in the will of God in
the matter, with hope in Him that it would change.
Finally, all hope is gone from her heart. but also finally the peace that
passes understanding has replaced that fruitless hope, peace that is far
better than hope.

Helen