ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:59:31 -0600
Very good points. Proverbs helps us out with all that too. Stuff like a
harsh word bring wrath and etc. Think of the three men with the talents. A
couple risked what they had to invest for increase, and one just buried it
away to only remain with what he started with. How much poorer would we be
if we buried our emotions and thoughts, rather than investing them into the
care of those they involve. Sometimes we lose them or they come back
damaged, and sometimes they are blessed by others and an increase is shared
by both parties.

Brad

Life has it's problems, we do well to not be one.