ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:34:44 -0600
Hi, on the off chance that I am not the only one who needs correction from
time to time and/or receives messages off list, how about a suggesting for a
fraise used a lot in messages, at least to me.
Most people who write me off list, write,
"Mat, this is Gertrude writing off list"
Awww, come on, didn't you guys know about Phil's alternant personality
Gertrude?
Anyway, how about the letters w o l for writing off list?
Save your carpel tunnel for other more important things.

Matt