ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:31:48 -0500
Hey, Family

I hate to keep asking for the same ole prayer over and over, but here goes.  Please pray for safe driving on the way home tonight.  It has been raining steadily here all day.  Last time this happened there was a lot of flooding and it took me about 2 hours to make what's normally a 20 minute trip.  I can't leave early because of the courses I'm running.  So your prayers for a safe drive home are appreciated!

Thanks.

Paul who hopes the DMV doesn't read this list or they'll wonder why they gave me a driver's license!  Grin.