ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:48:47 -0500
Hey, Rhonda

You surely did have a busy year this time around.  Smile. Praying that this
one will be a little less hectic and a lot more joyful for you and yours.
And I know what you mean about how important it is to have friends to listen
to us when we're long-winded.  Don't know what I would have done without all
of you.

Paul