ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:50:54 -0600
Hi Brad, I gave God the posative aspects of the situation.
Nothing flew into anyone's windshield and killed them, we were not hurt, it
did not happen to the bike while we were on it with the baby and so on.
I am trying not to place the blame for the negatives on anyone.
This Guy, George Parmanov, who sold me the bike is being wonderful to us
about it.
Offering parts to rebuild at cost and offering what seems like a good deal
on another with a motor which we have almost decided to do.

Matt