ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:51:19 -0600
Paul,

Perhaps you are right, but I'm a sinner. If I were in Rhonda's shoes, a
transplant from the south to the north, one child in Georgia, one at home,
taking college, husband in hospital, financial challenges ahead from hubby
in hospital, no extra money to take cab, very expensive, dealing with some
blues from it all, and a daughter that knows how to drive with half license
to be on the road?
Sorry but I'd have to take my chances, or really I'd probably ask my
daughter if she was willing to after giving her the info. It is probably
wrong by the law, but then again so is praying in schools these days. hehehehe.

She's probably a better driver than most because she has had training. If
she can negociate the likely busy streets of Philly on a learner's, she's
doing alright.

Signed. Bad Brad