ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:19:45 -0500
Hey, Rhonda

I think this comes under the category of "Pray for those who despitefully use you."  Smile.  Even if the officer was having a bad day or had to make a quota, some good may come of it after all and it might be a good teaching point to have Christa pray for him anyway.

Paul who got stopped for not stopping at a stop sign which he really did stop at and was let off with a warning