ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:36:16 -0700
Paul,

What a Christmas present.  I've been praying from the beginning they would
find him dead or alive.  He began murdering people when he was 15 years old
and kept right on doing it until he reached the top.  They must be pretty
certain, using DNA, to admit they caught the real guy.  Now if we can keep
the Frence, Russians, and the Germans off the international court, maybe
they will do the right thing with him.

Phil.