ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:05:35 -0700
Sandy hasn't been on the list for awhile due to some problem with her
internet machine.  Our computer friend made it over tonight and we tried
several things.  We narrowed it down to either a bad cable between Sandy's
machine and mine where the hub is or the ether internet card itself.  We
could transfer files directly from my computer to Sandy's from computer to
computer but when trying to send the files back from Sandy's machine to
mine, her computer would crash.  So again, it appears either to be the cable
between the two machines, which runs along side the house outdoors, or the
ether card.  So tomorrow, if all goes well, she should be back on.

Phil.