C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:10:00 -0800
on your one morgan look at the wreath under the eagles
claws. under the reath will be a letter, or not. if
there is no letter, then it is a philly mint, d denver
s san fran, o orleans, and cc carson city.
on the peace dollars on left side of eagle is the word
"ONE" under it will be the mintmark if not, it is
philly.
now, to further mees with your mind,... the wonderful
world of varieties, and error coins. in some of the
morgans it matters how many tail feathers the eagle
has or in some coins the number of stars or the number
of berries in the wreath, you'll find "double dyes" in
every series of coin, looks like it is struck eith a
shadow of everything. dates over other dates, mint
marks over other mint marks, repunched dates. coins
struck on the medal meant for a different coin, ie a
dime on a penny copper. it goes on forever.