From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:41:40 -0500
Easiest way, is if you're networking the 2 computers, get the address book
file you want to use, go to start menu, hit f for find, enter on files and
folders, find the file by searching for any .wab file then transfer it over,
if you don't have them networked, you might be able to copy that file,
should be your name.wab and put it on a floppy disk and transfer it over
that way or even email it to yourself and put it on the computer you want
the address book on, just make sure you put it in the same folder and all
it's in in the source computer unless you want to put the file in my
documents and then in outlook express on the computer you want the address
book on, you hit alt F, arrow to import, enter, then arrow to addressbook
and enter and select that file if you saved it on the floppy or my
documents, might be easier that way.  There are a few ways, hope I didn't
confuse you too much.