From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:38:55 -0800
Yes, I already have the cheet sheet and make no mistake about it; I'll
always use it to be sure that I am playing only where I am supposed to be.
One of the nice things about CB radio is that you just turn the knob and you
can't go anywhere that you aren't supposed to be.

Some of us have a problem just remembering all of the phone numbers that we
have in our dayley life.  Memorizing frequencies just to take a test when I
know that I will always have to use the cheat sheet just doesn't make any
sence to me at all.

As for spending money;  I will do my homework to find the very best radio
that can do all that I want to do and I will get it.  I'll pay what ever I
have to do  to do that but once I get one, I'm not going to look at any new
stuff that might make me sorry that I bought what I did.  I did that with my
computer.  This is the first non garage built hand-me-down computer that I
have had and I hope it is my last.  I'm not going to look at any more.  This
is an IBM T41 thinkpad with 768M  of ram.

Thanks for the advice.  It is good.  And thanks for the good wishes.

73

Bob