From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:32:27 -0400
My battery lasts a very long time though with LI-Ion batteries the first
couple charges don't last as long as it will after it's been cycled 2 or 3
times. My cell phone did that too, first time it lasted about 3 days, now
it's just over a week with a week signal. My TH-F6A battery, on vacation
when I use it a lot I wind up charging it every other day or every 3rd day,
that's with it being on probably around8 hours a day and when I do transmit
it's on high power there.