From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:25:34 -0400
That is an interesting way of doing things.  I noticed something about
repeaters acooss the lake from me in Michigan in Canada that very few if
any use PL tones.  Is this the case in other areas.  For some repeaters
you try to get into this is good, and for others it can be difficult if
you are trying to bring up a distant repeater with a tone and you bring up
the on e without.