From:
Mike Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 03:25:38 +0000
I recently had to reinstall several applications including Window-Eyes. As it is configured now, when I arrow down through a list of files in a folder, I hear the filename and then the entry just previous to the current is repeated. I probably knew at one time but have forgotten how to stop that annoying behavior. Can anyone help, please?

The operating system is Windows 98 SE.

Thanks.

Mike Garrett