From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:38:37 -0400
nets aren't usually a problem unless you try to run eastern area net (EAN)
on cw where you have to send stations up and down freq for their traffic at
high speed hi hi.  Christmas Eve one year was quite a challenge as I ended
up being NCS of EAN as the net control suddenly was off the air.  Don't know
if I ever recovered hi hi.