From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:46:22 -0400
As for radios,  Kenwood is definitely best in speech feedback, TS-2000, I
hear though can't confirm TS-480, TS-570 I have.  Icom radios aren't
horrible, they're quite useable, but they don't tell you the menus at all
where Kenwood gives you enough to work with and then some and are getting
better every day though I've never had trouble with that on any or my
radios. I've had a few of them.  Go Kenwood, that's my advice.