From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:33:09 -0400
I'd very seriously doubt Kenwood is going to stop putting voice boards out
there for their radios. Fact is, they're more popular then you might think,
I know a lot of sighted people that use them, especially mobile, but I know
a lot of them that have the boards in the radios. As far as yaesu, they just
plain don't give a damn about us so from my end and hopefully a lot of
others, the feeling is mutual.  They've as much as told me that on a couple
occasions and even with the argument that sighted people use the voice read
out boards,  they still stick with the theory if people want that they can
go to another company.