From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 05:30:06 -0700
HI Pam.  Congradulations on the new call and welcome to the wonderful
hobby of amateur radio. Also, welcome to the list.  There are a bunch of
great folks here and I'm sure you won't have any problems getting any
assistants you need.

 By way of introduction, my name is John and I live in Apache Junction,
Arizona, about 35 miles east of Phoenix, whare I play music for a living.
  I have been licensed since 1971, when I was a senior in high school.  I
started with my tech license also, as WB8LDU.  I finally got around to
going for my general in '81 and I got my advanced in '83 when I changed
my call to KD8PC.  When I moved out here from Detroit in '90, I decided
to get a seventh area call sign, so Here I am with KG7FA.

Once again congradulations and hope to work you sometime, somewhare!
73 and 88 whare appropriate:
JOhn, KG7FA, Echolink node 91232

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!