From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:39:16 -0400
OK,  well,  I'll keep that in mind,  he got rid of it,  I've never had luck
with the 2 alinco radios I've had anyway nor have a lot of my friends so I
don't think I'll ever get one, but never know I do get cheap ones to use in
the summer in the garage, by the pool and stuff like that where it might get
damaged and I don't want to lose an expensive radio.