From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:32:03 -0400
Hi Brent;

I used an ALINCO 296T for a while on 220 and it was pretty easy to use.

But, I own a TH-F6A and the ease of use is definitely worth the extra money.

Plus, you will have two other bands to use.

But, the down side to that is that when you are receiving above channel 29
on thee UHF TV band, the receiver is about next to nothing.

Have Fun.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389