From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 00:38:59 -0000
Hi All,

Time to try to help pay for this new radio of mine.  This is an offer that
probably only a blind person can appreciate but here goes.  I have now for
sale my Icom T7H dual band handheld.  The only kicker is that it does not
have a display.  Thus, it is not really programmable for pl tones and such
on the fly.  if you don't travel much and want a good rig for local comms,
this is a good radio.  You can easily program frequencies using auto
repeater shifts on demand and can choose any memory you have programmed.
With the programming software you can set it any way you like.  It has been
modified for MARS/CAP use.  The radio comes with wall wart, battery and I
think I have a manual or will supply one in electronic format.  I will
include as a package the radio, a Prime speaker mic and the programming
software and cable which is very accessible.  Asking $100 fairly firm for
the package and I will ship for that.  Please email off list if you are
interested.

Thanks and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX