From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:33:03 -0700
Hi Clayton,

Are you telling me that taxpayer money is going to purchase amateur radio
equipment?!  Please tell me you're kidding.  We need more resources spent on
things like access to information technology and transportation options for
education and employment far more than we need to have amateur radio
equipment being purchased for someone who is not producing...