From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:31:29 -0700
The Sharp talking time one I mentioned has the remote trigger plug and is not connected to my radio in the next room.

Re-Reading my post it seemed a bit unclear to me.  I did successfully use this  once for timing of a event using a switch closure to trigger the Sharp announcement of the time.  I  never had a proper plug but just used Molex PINS TO CONNECT TO THE RECESSED MALE PLUG IN THE END OF THE UNIT.  I  would HAVE LIKED TO HAVE USED THIS IN CONJUNCTION WITH AN EARPHONE OUTPUT TO TIME STAMP EVENTS BUT NEVER DID FIND ANYONE TO MODIFY THE CLOCK TO ACCEPT AN EARPHONE.  Amazingly THIS LITTLE thing KEEPS GREAT TIME EVEN AFTER 25 YEARS I THINK IF NOT MORE.

I DID HAVE THE BABY BROTHER SLIGHTLY THICKER THAN A CREDIT CARD BUT IT ONLY WORKED A SHORT TIME BEFORE  DYING.

 One of the best items I dddid have was a Radio Shack Chronograph.  This small device had a bright green flourescent display with clock calander calculator stopwatch 4 alarms and the unique ability to do arithmeatic operaitons in hours minutes and seconds if desired.  I guess I could do this with base conversions in the B.N.S. but have forgotten how to do it.  Any thoughts here?

thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
[log in to unmask]     http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,                    Fax  208-334-2963