From:
Paul WR1X <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul WR1X <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:08:12 -0500
Good morning,

I've offered this once before and had great response so I figured I'll offer
it again.
Handiham members can find the states on the members only pages.  I don't
mind sending out the files to anybody.  I am offering to send the repeaters
of any state or Canadian province to anybody that replies directly to me.
That is send me a message to the address in my signature and not a reply to
the list!

The files are in Excel format.  In each file the repeaters are grouped in
the following manner, 6 & 10 meters, 144 MHz, 220 MHz, 440 MHz and finally
900 & 1240 MHz.

I shall also include a readme file for easy explanation.

Please just ask for the states or provinces you would like.

73 and have a good day,

Paul  Bolduc

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Amateur Radio Call:  WR1X