From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:14:00 -0500
Buddy, Guess it depends what kind of price tag they stick on it. Bought an
auto tuner by LDG which works pretty good but if mfj's is that much better
may need to buy one myself. The LDG definitely does not have speech to read
SWR but it is pretty quick and is external. Any idea of approx cost/ 73,
Dave W4CI