From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:52:59 -0500
I'm not sure about west coast service these days,  I go to Avvid if I need
something fixed, though since I almost never do that i can't fix myself,  I
honestly don't know off hand.  I do know people who sent stuff to Virginia,
most of them more then once it had to go back and never worked right so they
ended up going to the west coast with it. I don't know off hand how long it
took, if i recall, not very long though for the last person I know who sent
something out there.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3