From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:05:50 -0500
Hi John.

I haven't ever seen a P2AT, but in answer to the question about the Icom
02AT, it was really very similar to the Radio Shack HTX 202, to the extent
that a soft case for a 02AT fit an HTX 202 perfectly.  All of the cut-outs
were in exactly the right places!

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:19 PM 11/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Nope, I'm talking about the P2AT,  big difference far as I can tell, I've
>never had a 02AT but I think that was only a slight variation of the 2AT
>wasn't it? a more digitalized version of it? the P2AT is a small radio, real
>small, was out in the early 90s, I get the impression it was very expensive,
>there aren't many around I gather, but its a shame because so far, I like it
>better then any 2 meter HT I've had as does the person I got it from, he has
>another one though and let this go because he didn't need it, I would say it
>rivaled the FT-11R and those radios and I have had that one and personally,
>I haven't had near as much time with the P2AT yet, but personally, I think
>it's better so far. thanks for the offer, I think it's a completely
>different radio, I don't know they might be close in how certain functions
>are so if I don't come up with anything I might just let you know but as far
>as the radios themselves, some one correct me if I'm wrong, but I think
>they're completely different radios.
>John Miller N1UMJ
>Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
>to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]