From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:20:29 -0400
Hi everyone;
Its a bit late, but congratulations to our new member.
As for echo link I still have a few questions.
First of all how well can I expect this to work with a dial up connection?
I seem to be able to access the test server with no trouble.  I have had
successful qsos through a repeater.  When connecting to another station
directly, however, there has been lots of delay and stuttering.  There
hasn't been much problem on my end but the poor person I'm connected with
says that the audio starts and stops a lot.  I suspect that I either need
broad band or there may be a setting or two that needs to be changed.
Any ideas?
Rich