Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:06:47 +0100
hello list,
I am looking for a hand held scanner that covers as close to everything as
possible on all modes.
something like the AOR r8200MK-ii or the icom R10 sound like what I am
looking for, and if they have extras such as software and required cables as
well so much the better.
 however I also have one extra and rather unusual requirement, as I am
totally blind I would like if possible to see the unit first, Firstly so
that I can have the controls on the unit pointed out to me so that I know
what they all are, and secondly so that I can get an idea if the unit will
be ok for a totally blind person to use.
I would also like if possible when purchasing to pay by either fastpay,
paypal, nochex or direct bank transfer as I can't write cheques and getting
cash is a bit of a pig.

call on 020 8478 5841 or e-mail to,
if you think you have what I am looking for.

Simon