From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:36:09 -0400
I have the programming cable (usb version) and it's a must for me.  I
use the HT more as a scanner than a two-way and have over 400 memories
programmed. The good news is that the same cable also works with my
IC-2100.

I also use another antenna, a premier RD-9, which is great for vhf/uhf.
For 6m I use the maldole 510, but it's to long for walking around.  I
only use the Maldole when I'm going to stay in one place for a while.

When I first tried the leather case I thought it was to hard to work the
keypad, but after forcing myself to use it a few days, I've mastered the
keys with it on.

Oh, almost forgot the cigarette adapter.  This came in handy when the
hurricane came through and I was able to run the ht for several days
from a Jack-Rabbit jump-starter battery.

73 - Ken