From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:48:50 -0400
I'm not using it at this time, but when I did use it up to a couple months
ago, yes it does work with haws,  it will let echolink work through it,
when you have a program that tries to access the internet it asks you if
you're sure you want to let it, you tab to yes and check the box that says
always allow this program to access the internet, then enter or space bar on
yes, and you're golden,  that box to check is so it doesn't come up every
time you use that particular program.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3