From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 15:12:20 -0500
I listened to the mainmenu episode on voiceover. I thought it was great
besides the synthesizer. I think other voices are available to be bought for
mac, not sure if Dectalk is, though. I heard tiger can be installed using
voiceover, too! I wish MS would wake up and smell the coffee and put that in
to windows, but the problem with win is there are screen reader vendors that
wouldn't like it much, with Apple, there is none any more. I'd like to play
around with this, but doubt I could dual boot tiger with windows on the
machine I have now. What's the minimum I could buy on ebay to make it work?
I just don't have 2-3 thousand to throw in to something to experiment with.