From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:02:24 -0500
I'm just looking for something to give me 40 to 6 meters, not much work to
set up, not overly noticeable if I don't want it to be that I don't have to
adjust things every time I want to change bands, main time I'll get a lot of
use out of it is on my vacation every year when it rains because sunny days
I'll be on the beach and I'm not bringing that radio to the beach, on the
beach anyway, but I want something that performs too.