AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:24:52 -0800
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Wilmot,

Interesting obaservation.  You are not alone in this
thinking.  I will share my  opinion when this damn
cold frees me to do so.  The Ivorian situation is more
complex than we are made to see. You have introduced
the name Ouattara.  He is a major player who has been
constantly sidelined and relegated to oblivion, for
now.

To understand where all this stupidity is heading, one
has to follow Ouattara's political trail. This will
further clarify the pit Gbagbo is digging for himself.

One more thing, the ethnic and cultural factor is also
relevant in dissecting the Ivorian malaise.

Askia

=====