AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:45:21 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Before throwing stones at me for asking, somebody please tell me: why is the world, as suggested by the story below, against Laurent Gbagbo?  Why are the UN and the rest in love with Ouattara?  Why is the African Union silent?

Am I the only one that sees that the story or account below is heavily slanted or reads like propaganda?

- Wilmot