AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:16:03 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear friends,

Questions are swirling around whether the election was conducted honestly or not. We need to know -- was it or wasn't it?

If people were wrongly prevented from voting, or if legitimate votes were mis-counted or not counted at all, we need to know so the wrongdoers can be held accountable, and to help prevent this from happening again.

Members of Congress are demanding an investigation to answer this question. Join me in supporting their call, at:

http://www.moveon.org/investigatethevote/

Thank you so much for helping this struggling democracy work!
Laurie Mlatawou

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.