AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:10:41 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hi,every one.
I would like to thank some of you for their positive reactions about the
situation right now in the IVORY COAST. What i can tell you right now is
that we (the Ivorians), we'r all stand up; and we are following the
situation step by step. I don't want to go back in the history to recall
the course of this fight. But as you may know, this fight is for the REAL
FREEDOM. So their is no civil war as they were trying to distract you(the
international community). It is a fight against  ''france'' for our
Freedom. Yes, Free to cooperate with whom we want to; Free to have Ivorians
choose the type of health coverage wich is good for them; Free to by and
sell our coffee and cocoa to any nation we want to; Free to elect and
reelect the president we want; Free to sign a contract with the U.S or
Japan or any other country; and at last, Free to breath. Yes this is why
Ivory Coast is fighting. We shall overcome, and we will overcome. GOD BLESS
IVORY COAST. What a shame for ''france''!

Dr Bamba Moussa