ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:14:40 -0500
Phil,

That was wonderful! I'm praising God for you not having fear while in the
dentist chair having the root canal.

I will some day share with you all my fearful experiences in the dentist
chair, and I had a very similar experience, except it was a bit different.

I really know what fear is like also, and especially during or before
surgeries, and other medical things happening.

I believe that God is healing me from different fears, also.

Yesterday, June 24th, the year to date of the horrible Tornado, I was quite
anxious, but God showed me peace last night, as I prayed with friends.

That event is over now, and we need no more anniversaries of the tornado.
There are many more blessings from that event, than I could ever emagin.

I'm Praising God for my loving Vernon, and for everything we have and for
all our loving ones.

Isn't it wonderful to just give our anxiety to God and let him deal with
it! I never thought I could do that, but Phil, it's because of you that I
can do that, you helpped me more than you will ever know. I'm praising God
every day that I don't have anxiety and fear.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson