ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:33:55 -0400
Brad,
A great story and you tell it so well.  What an experience!  I trust that we
can all learn a lesson from your experience.  Thanks for sharing it with us!
Let me encourage to continue to use that talent the Lord has given you.  I
have said before and still believe that you should be writing to be shared
with the world.  You have a way with words and an interesting of telling it.

Phil, I am sorry that you have had such a difficult time with that tooth.
Though I haven't written to say that I was praying, I was and I praise the
Lord that you have relief.  May He give you complete healing.

Kathy, I know what you are going through.  When we bought this house in
1986/87, we went through the same thing.  We actually moved in before we
closed on the house.  The rates changed before we closed and what a mess!
Anyway, be encouraged because we know that the Lord will work through it
with you and on your behalf.

Steph, welcome to parenthood!  I pray that the Lord will continue to use
your talent of singing and playing to His glory.  May He give you place to
sing and testify for Him without restraint.  Also, I pray the He give you
peace with you baby and your husband in the midst of the trials of life.

To the rest of you, I am praying always for all of you and I read and
consider every request.  I am thankful for the e-church family and you all
really encourage me daily.

My driver quit about four weeks ago, but God, in His wonderful grace,
blessed me that I hardly missed a day.  I had a temp for three weeks and
last week, on Thursday, I had a new driver come on board.  He name is Shelly
and so far so good.

Keep the emails coming and I promise to read and pray for all.

Ned